October 14, 2015

P U P P I E S (Part Two!)

 
Hi, friends :)
If you are feeling a bit down I've a surprise for you .... drumroll....uh, the title kinda gave it away maybe....but....this post is all about...
 
PUPPIES
 
 
I meant to post this post a long, long, long, long, long time ago...well...
Our friends have a farm and they have horses and they have a dog that they decided to breed. I made a post about these puppies when they were brand new ( here ) and I have made many posts of photos that I have taken at our friends farm ( here ) & ( here ) ... okay so maybe that's only two posts but whatever.
 
 
 
 
You're already feeling a bit happy? That's what I call puppy therapy, dear. Continue to scroll down for more cuteness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I bet you've said "aw" ten times by now.
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading this post! I hope you've enjoyed it!
 
-caroline
 
 
 
ps. would you like a post on how I edit my photos? i'm considering the idea. :)

20 comments:

  1. FINALLY!! Been looking forward to this for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, I am so glad you enjoyed it ;)

      Delete
  2. Man, now I want a cute little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that puppy is so cute! Also it would be cool If you did a post on how you edited pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The puppies were so cute! Hmmm, I think I might just do a post on how I edit my photos.... xD

      Delete
  4. i love this post:) i love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meaghan! I agree, puppies are so loveable!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous15.10.15

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They are ADORABLE!! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they, though!!!??? Thanks for the comment, love

      Delete
  6. Awww, this post has to much cuteness!!! I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shelby! ❤

      Delete
    2. Anonymous21.10.15

      O_O THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      miss you caroline!

      Elise

      Delete
    3. Miss you too! They ARE cute!

      Delete
  7. Those pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw so cute!!! I love the puppies, they are lovely. Good job photographing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much! yes, I completely agree, puppies are adorable!

      Delete
  9. I love your photos! And I love this post especially because I could honestly stare at puppies all day for the rest of my life!

    Noire Beau

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3