May 27, 2015

 I've finally made the decision, this is a photography blog. Now, I think I still want to make DIY posts, but for the most part this is a photography blog.
 I want my photos to speak louder then my words. I want them to tell untold stories, stories I could never paint with letters and words.
I want you to come here for inspiration. I'm not a writer, writing isn't my passion. But photography is and so that's what I want to be the main focus with this blog.



That is all for today. <3

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the layout. Very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw love the lace-up boots and the other pair as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love he photos! But I would love a DIY post next!

    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline, the photographs are great, and the place looks so serene and beautiful. :) This is totally different from where I live, which mostly has buildings and skyscrapers, haha. I love the photograph of the flowers and the horses. Love your boots too. Have a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3