September 26, 2015

Let's Jump for Joy {Autumn has Arrived} A Cool Blogger Post

 
Hello, Friends!
Today, on this blog I am going to pretend that I'm a cool blogger and make a post fully dedicated to (drumroll, please) autumn! Because you know that's what all the cool bloggers blog about. So, I say that to say this, everyone jump for joy because it is autumn!!!
To celebrate I have a few photos to share with you that should make you feel pretty happy about autumn's arrival.
 
oh and also.... a bit of a list about some of the great things about the great season of autumn.
 
 
1. sweaters
 
 
2. tea
 
 
3. yellow leaves
 
 
4. crisp, cozy evenings
 
 
5.  boots, scarves, hats & mittens
 
 
What do you like about autumn?
 
 
-caroline
 
ps. remember how I promised a puppy post?
 well, it's coming friends, don't worry.


17 comments:

  1. I'd have to say my FAVORITE autumn event though is my birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so is mine, ya know, my birthday is in autumn too ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I just posted a autumn post just now! :)

    I ♥ THIS
    http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! You are one of those cool bloggers I was talking about. ;)

      Delete
  3. Autumn is a beautiful season!! cool pics of you jumping for joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually not a fan of autumn. I know, I know... I'm weird. :) The only thing I do like is that my birthday is in late autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, oh well :) my birthday is in autumn to...or in november :)

      Delete
  5. Btw, looking forward to that puppy post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!! The photos are beautiful!
    Thank you so much for following my blog and leaving all of those sweet comments! :) They have all made my day! I am so glad I came across your blog and I love poking through all of your posts and looking at your photography! I love finding other blogs that like a lot of the same things I do! :) Keep up the awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much, Shelby! I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your photos, too :)

      Delete
  7. Anonymous9.10.15

    Love the jumping for joy picture! I like leaf piles. We sometimes take our bunnies out and let them dig around under the leaves. So cute!

    Megan♥
    abarefootgal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks, friend! I want a bunny <3 haha, thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10.10.15

      You are welcome.

      Megan♥
      abarefootgal.wordpress.com

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3