September 10, 2015

At the Sea Shore



 
 
oh, hey.
 
This week I am at the beach with the talented, remarkable Isabel from One Thousand Words. If you don't already read her blog, you better go check it out. 

This week has been an adventure. I mean, bowling, jet skiing (in the pouring rain), and of course two people had to be stung by jellyfish. Thankfully, I wasn't one of the victims.
 



 
There are so many reasons that I love the Beach, and because we love lists that is what we are going to do here...
 

 
Why I Love Beach Trips
 
~the waves
~the palm trees
~colorful beach houses on stilts
~ice cream every night
~sea shells
~friends and family
~sand
~the sky
~pelicans and sea gulls
~a pleasant breeze
~sand crabs
~the sunrise & the sunset

 

 
I hope you have enjoyed this post
 
 
-caroline

7 comments:

  1. Great pics - love your posts, Carabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: Exquisite. I love the photos :)
    Also, to add to the list of reasons beach trips are great,
    -squishy wet sand between your toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Embers ❤ "Squishy wet sand between your toes." I love that. ❤

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9.10.15

    Really random here, but whoever's arm that is in the fifth picture has the same watch as me. :)
    Beautiful photos!

    Megan♥
    abarefootgal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so funny! Thats my sisters arm, haha!

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3