April 20, 2015

Paleo Smoothie Recipe

 
 
So, I have been on Paleo/Gaps diet for almost a year, and believe me it can be a challenge. Buttttt what some people don't know is that you can have perfectly delicious smoothies, just like everybody else. Actually I bet a lot of people know that. Oh, well.
This delicious recipe came into existence on a lovely Saturday that happened to be quite hot. I promised my family I would make a smoothie and this is what happened. They said it tasted 'grassy', I suppose that is because I put pea sprouts in there. Hey, it's healthy.
 
 
 
 
...don't forget to enjoy your smoothie!
 
 
   -c

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea! (Just wish I liked bananas and...for that fact-I wish I liked smoothies!)
    :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am living proof that this smoothie is not poisonous but edible and actually super refreshing and tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3