April 28, 2015

Snapping Away {Pictures from the last few days, No. 2}

Whew. This post is more going to be pictures from the last month, but since I made a post called "Snapping Away (Pictures from the last few days)" I thought I would make it a series. SO... here's "Snapping Away (Pictures from the last few days, No.2) ;)

 It has been amazingly crazy. Life, and school and everything in between. This month has been so beautiful, I mean the weather is amazing and it looks so lovely outside. But, I actually did wear a sweater today. I know, I know. It's not really sweater weather but I am extremely cold natured. I mean I was slightly toasty today, but for some reason my house is always cold. Always.
Here are some of the things I have enjoyed this month:
Letter writing (as shown below :D) 
plant photography (flowers, leaves, trees, etc.)


tulips (they are so happy and full of color)
water color paints (I usually prefer acrylic paint, but I've enjoyed  water color more lately)

school (to a certain extent, but I am quite fond of history and literature. I know the easy stuff. ;))

Also, as far as news go... My brother is graduating May, 16. Isn't that just amazing? He has been home schooled all the way through. (I really don't know how my mom does these things...) So, congrats to my wonderful brother! :)

I hope your April has been as splendid as mine!

Have a perfectly wonderful week!

a n d... (drum roll, please) I reached 2000 page views on my blog! Yay! So, thanks for all the page views, guys!


-xoxo
 caroline



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about your house always being cold. I'm almost always wearing a sweater or jacket, even in the spring. Arg. :\

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3