April 10, 2015

Glorifying God--in everything we do

picture by me, please no stealing. pinning is allowed.                        

 

A topic that has always been hard for me is glorifying God. Not that it's hard exactly why we glorify Him, but for me, how?

 
I want to be the best at everything I do. At all my hobbies. My sister always says, there's going to be people who are better and people who are worse. I want to be the best. When I do a good job at something, when I have a success, or I make something really cool, my tendency is to proudly show everyone. I want them to say, "Wow, good job." When they do, I feel proudly embarrassed. But, that's wrong.
  How do I give God the glory?
 
By thanking Him. Thanking Him for the talents He's given me.
 
 But, it's hard because when someone says, "Good job on so, and so." I want to say, "Oh, thanks. I really enjoy so, and, so."
 
Without God we wouldn't have any talents at all. Technically, we wouldn't even be here.
God has given us these talents, we use them to glorify Him. By thanking Him for the talents He's given us.
 
What are some other ways we can glorify God? I'd appreciate feedback, because like I said this is a hard thing for me to remember to do.
 
Give God the glory, great things He has done.
 

1 comment:

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3