April 11, 2015

Another Photoshoot--Wth my Friend Esther




 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
         
 
 


On Friday it was too rainy. Things were cancelled because of the bad weather. Well, thankfully, the weather wasn't that bad and my friend, Esther, came over. So, Esther and I thought we could do a photo shoot together. Esther rocked her horse shirt and I grabbed my camera--and this is what happened. Well, anyway, good job, Esther at modeling! ;)
 
Also, thank you for the comments... for some reason I haven't been able to comment back (I don't know why). So I just wanted to thank you guys now. I love getting feed back on my posts.
 
Another thing, I did a photo shoot with my older sister today, so those pictures will be coming soon!!!
 
 
Bye! <3
 

2 comments:

  1. Good JOB! Looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an amazing job and of course I love the model!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3