February 21, 2015

Snow Day {Saturday}

Today was Saturday. Yeah. Waffle Breakfast. Movie. Snow.
I had some issues with my blog. So I'm going to share with you snow pictures from today and our last snow.


Yesterday we made snowflakes. Aren't they pretty?

 
 

Saturday morning. Waffles. Blueberries. Maple Syrup. Tea. Does it get better?


 
And it's coming down!


Missy, my dog, wanted to go outside, but she finally settled down and played with her toy.


Soon, she got her wish and went outside and played with her boy.




This is a macro shot I did the other day.




Also, I would like to apologize about the last few days. My blog was a mess. I'm not sure what happened, but my pictures were just huge minus signs.

I think I fixed it and hopefully it wont happen again! XD
Thank You for visiting Carabelle: A dreamer!
 
Come Again!!!! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. ah, I agree. Snow days are simply the best. Today we were snowed in as well, so it was a kick back and relax type of day. Those waffles looks scrumptious! Thanks for stopping by my blog; keep up the good work you're doing here as well :)

    - autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is so delightful, isn't it?
    These are just lovely pictures, Caroline!
    I'm not talented at all in the area of photography...:(
    Your blog is so lovely!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love snow.
      Your blog is beautiful, Lauren! Thanks for stopping by mine! xD

      ~Caroline

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3