February 24, 2015

Hand Lettering {ideas}

 
 
One of my favorite things ever (ever, ever, ever) is hand lettering.  Probably because hand lettering is really simple and easy (or at least my style of hand lettering is...)  It doesn't have to be perfect. I doesn't have to be neat. Basically, it has to be fun.
Lately, I've been really into hand lettering, so here are some of the things I've been working on.
 
(Tip: look on Pinterest and that should get your creative juices flowing. Was that too obvious? Probably, oh well.)
 

{YOU ARE LOVED} This guy is probably my personal favorite. Though, it is lacking of color, I guess. Sometimes lack of color is good. Right?

I drew this when we were reading PILGRAMS PROGGRESS. Yes, I know. I was quite touched by the moment.
 I used Pigma Mircon pens. Buy them here.  :)
 

 This. Is. The. Story of my life. I keep trying to tell people, {I'M NOT SHORT, I'M FUN SIZE}

I was complaining about my size when a friend of mine pointed out that I was fun size. She did forget to mention that I wasn't short, though.
 

{YOU ARE AS LOVELY AS A ROSE} I drew this when I had just come back from the oral surgeon. I didn't feel lovely at the moment, just artsy.

(Done with Pigma Micron pens, also).

 
So, for Christmas I got the best sharpie pens. Really, if you don't have sharpie pens you should get some. Yeah, I know, I sound like a sales man for sharpies.
 
{MAKE IT COUNT} So this was all done with sharpie. It was just super fun, weird, and easy.  I love color, and this is colorful.

And that's all for today!
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed this post! Bye! xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all your little drawings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like your drawings too!

    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started hand lettering..talk about fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3