February 17, 2015

{Loved}














We all have those days where we feel, betrayed, alone, and unloved. Our family's hurt us. Our friends betray us, but there is someone who will never betray you. I found some verses to comfort me when I have those days where I feel betrayed and alone. Verses reminding me that there is someone who loves me more then my friends, and more then my family.

For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
{Psalm 100:5}
 
This verse reminds us, God is good. His love endures forever. He is faithful, even when we are not.
 
...the Lord appeared to Him from far away.
 I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
{Jerimiah 31:3}
 
Again, faithfulness, everlasting love, never ending, never failing.
 
As the Father loved me, so I have loved you. Abide in my love. {John 15:9}
 
I looked up the word abide, I found word such as, remain, stay, dwell and reside. What a comfort that we are to dwell in Jesus' love.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post! Be sure to follow me and comment!
 
Caroline

















  •  

3 comments:

  1. I get photo credit for two of those pics. One I took, the other I modeled for. So BAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those verses!!! Make sure you visit thegirlycraftbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the verse from John! The idea of getting to stay in God's love all the time is pretty amazing. A few verses before that is John 15:5 (duh) - "I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him he will bear much fruit; apart from me he can do nothing." That makes the John 15:9 even more meaningful, because it says that when we stay in God's love, we can do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3