February 16, 2015

Photography {why I love photographing in the snow}






















Hi there!
One of my favorite places to shoot is in the snow.  Snow is so magical, and snow is beautiful. Snow sparkles and snow shines.
 
What's even better is, snow reflects light. So there is light everywhere! Since there is light everywhere that means a high aperture. High aperture is great for portraits and macro shots. So, the background will
'blur' nicely.
 
I am so glad that I have sisters because they are always willing to let me photograph them, even if that means standing in the snow freezing. :) They really are naturals at posing. We had fun, even if we were freezing.
 
Thank you so much for visiting! Be sure to come again! :)
 
Caroline











2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.2.15

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG CAROLINE!!!!!!!!
    ;)

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.2.15

    I really like the deer picture too :) i love deer :P

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3