April 2, 2015

3 Tips For Poeple with Eczema

 
I have had eczema since I was three months old. It has been a ruff journey, to say the least. Sure, my eczema isn't gone yet, but I do feel like I'm getting somewhere. I've learned quite a few things that I thought I'd share for those of you who do have eczema.
 
My first tip is go grain free and sugar free. This has really helped me. I did Whole 30 for a month, and after that I continued with Paleo . I am sort of also doing GAPS , which is very similar to Paleo .
Going grain free and sugar free isn't for everyone, but I would encourage you to try it for at least a week or so.
 
Secondly, BATHS. Dead Sea Salt baths are some of my favorites. I find them very soothing and moisturizing.
Also, Bleach baths seem to help me as well.
And then, Olive Oil baths are again very relaxing and good for my skin.
 
My last tip is just the creams I use. My favorite lotion (ever) is Borage Therapy lotion. I really like this stuff and it has really helped me. Also, one of my more recent discoveries is Working Hands which is great for on the go adding cream to dry skin.
 
I really hope that these tips help you and that you will find something that helps you with your eczema!
 
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, I always thought you were BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I'm not just saying that!
    A lot of times I wanted to look like you! Not just because of your appearance, but because
    You where the girl who made everyone laugh, everyone cheerful, and everyone happy! Yet we can't
    Be happy without Christ, yet, you gave me a earthly happiness! There should be 4 tips! Number 4: be kind, be loving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like my friend, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3