March 23, 2015

Spring

 
I am so happy because spring is finally here. It was a little depressing when it snowed on the first day of spring.
The wonderful thing about spring is that it just makes you want to jump and sing.
Spring is a glorious season.
 





 
We are getting a new deck which is so exciting!
 


 
 
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.
 
 -Charles Dickens
 
...and that was exactly how today was.
 
God bless! <3
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures! It makes me really excited for spring...it's very late in it's arrival! We just got three inches of snow earlier this week...and I really want to see the sun and green grass again!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! It snowed on the first day of spring here.... :(
      I think it is finally warming up! ;)
      BTW, lovely blog you have there!!!

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3