March 26, 2015

Baking {chocolate, cupcakes, meringue, cookies}



Well, hi. Warning: this post may make you hungry. My advice would be to have a snack ready. I basically spent all day Friday baking. I think this post should be (without doubt) dedicated to chocolate. Wait. Take a minute. WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!?!

A very lonely place.

Yup, right answer.

ACTUALLY did you know that chocolate is actually healthy?

Wow, awesome. I'm going to go stock up Hershey bars, right now!

WAIT! Hold on, I spoke too soon. The darker the chocolate the better for your health. Yeah, I don't think that Hershey bars are gonna cut it, sorry.

So, now you get to enjoy some lovely pictures of chocolate and other various sweat treats...






Chocolate is so fun to photograph. Are you hungry yet?





Photo bomb!


Whew, that's better. xD


I also made cupcakes. Guys, these cupcakes are special. They are...

-gluten free
-dairy free
-nut free
-sugar free (honey doesn't count)

Yes, very special cupcakes. Very special.



...and that's why I took so many pictures of them.




My sister made oatmeal raisin cookies. Don't they just look scrumptious?


And yes, another picture of my lovely cupcakes. This one is special because it was the very last one.


this is my invariable advice to people:
learn how to cook--try new recipes, learn from your mistakes,
be fearless
and above all
have fun.
-Julia Child






1 comment:

  1. People say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy chocolate, which is the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3