August 11, 2016

Beach Babes {SUMMER}


HEY, EVERYONE

I'm super excited because school is going to start super
soon, and after school starts *drum roll, please* then  
AUTUMN

comes along
and then a month after the first day of autumn is
(y'all!) my twin sister's and my

BIRTHDAY.

so, yeah.
school, birthday, and autumn are the best things,
and I honestly cant wait!

BUT, Y'All.

It's still summer, and before summer's gone I thought
that I'd share some photos of these two sweet girls from earlier this summer.

ALSO, AREN'T THEY ADORABLE???


<3333






 oh my goodness I honestly love love the sun in these
pictures <333 so orange-y & golden



ANYWAY, HAVE A LOVELY WEEK ENJOYING THE LAST OF SUMMER.

see y'all next time



-caroline

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.8.16

    Oh my goodness, these photos are amazing! That sun is lovely.
    And happy early birthday to you and your sister! Yes, autumn is AMAZING. <3 <3

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11.8.16

      Oh, and your design is fabulous! <3 <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Love this, Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are awesome! I love the lighting on the last ones too! :) A job well done!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE those photos! :)

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously amazing, I love the colors of the first one, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing. I recently discovered your blog and I like it a lot! These photos are wonderful. I was at the beach yesterday, Its a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #BEACH GIRL. Beautiful pictures.

    You can check out my rambles at Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)let me know you stopped by!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3