June 14, 2016

Take Back to Spring {Those photos I never posted}

 
Hello, Lovelies!
 
Today I thought that I would post a post that I should have posted a long, long time ago.
Truth be told, I haven't taken too many photos lately, so I thought I would share some photos from early April.
 
So, are you ready for some flower-y photos?
 
1. the search for flowers


 
It was one of those cool, early spring days, were the flowers were blooming and my sister and I couldn't resist. Armed with scissors and mason jars, we walked around our neighborhood in search of flowers. 
 
2. Floral Arranging

 
 


 
On our front porch we arranged our floral findings into mason jars, making beautiful and natural bright bouquets.
 
3. Afternoon photo-shoot



 
 
4. My Happy Place {or what happened to all those flowers}
 
This, my friends, is what I like to call my happy place (I mean, look at that yellow clock!). This is were I do school and ya know other things...
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed this post (I  mean who doesn't love vintage yellow clocks and flowers?)
 
Have a very lovely day!
 
 
-caroline


5 comments:

  1. Caroline! I just adore you're blog and this post makes me wish the flowers were still is full bloom, however the roses are looking beautiful here! The relaxed minimalist style as you point out is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.6.16

    These are so lovely, Caroline! I love the afternoon shoot photos. <3 <3

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your blog!! It is literally amazing! :D


    ~Kiley
    thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I understand not posting pictures until months after. It's something I do too. :P Very pretty though!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3