August 18, 2015

Seasons Photography Challenge


So, I have been tagged three times for the 777 challenge, and to be honest I really didn't want to do it. I mean I have tried to write books, but they never really have worked out so well. So, instead I decided to make up my own challenge called the Seasons Photography Challenge. It's really a great way to look through your old photos that you may have taken a year or so ago.

Rules:
-Link back to the creator of this tag (that would me me, guys)
 
-Link back to the person who tagged YOU

-Post one photo for each season with a short caption

-Tag eight (give or take a few) people

-add the photo to your blog post (the one that says the Seasons Photography Challenge)


Alrighty then, let's get started!
 
 
1. WINTER

2. SPRING
3. SUMMER

4. AUTUMN
I hope you have enjoyed this post! ♥
And now I am going to tag...
Anyone who is reading this!
Alright, did I say tag eight people? Uh, well...that's all I can think of. Rule maker rule breaker...
Anyways, have a great week peoples!
-caroline


8 comments:

  1. Haha, great idea! Love it! I'll try to find some photos that I got from different seasons... but it's going to be hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'Spring' one best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks! Yeah, well challenges are supposed to be hard! ;)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post something new soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i'm working on it. my photo editor isn't working so I haven't been able to edit photos for upcoming posts. :( also, I have been busy with school and stuff.

      Delete
  5. Goodness, these photos are absolutely stunning. <3

    xx Nicole Rose // Express Yourself

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3