July 21, 2015

Free Prints // Mobile Wallpaper

oh, hey.
 
SO, today I have a collection of prints/mobile wallpaper for you all. Some are hand drawn, and another one is one of my photos (edited), the other's are my photos + text. You may print them out and put 'em in a frame, tape 'em to the wall, or you can use them as wallpaper on your phone, or iPod.
 
It's a Lovely Day to be Happy, light
 
 
It's a Lovely Day to be Happy, dark
 
 
 Birdie Wallpaper
 
 
Girl + Rain, light
 
Girl + Rain, dark
 
 
 
// to save to your computer // right click // save image//
 
you may use these prints on your site as long as you reference back to this blog.
 
Would you like to see more posts like this?
 
Be sure to tell me which print was your favorite, and what you used it for!
 
xoxo
 
 
-caroline  
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Also thanks for taking the time to design my blog C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I really like the first three :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.7.15

    my faves are prob. its a lovely day to be happy (light ) and the birdies.


    <3 Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to agree with you! Thanks!!!

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3