July 29, 2015

A New Design


random picture I took that has nothing to do with this post


HELLO! So, I have been very inspired lately. I helped my friend design two of her blogs (here and here) and then  my sister re-design her blog and I helped her with codes (find it here) and then my youngest sister got a blog and I helped her design that blog. (I would give you a link, but it's private.)
So, in the midst of all this blog designing, I looked at my blog and thought. Ok, it's time for a change. Now, I think that I have only had this design for a couple months, and believe it or not that is a long time to keep a blog design for me. My head is full of  ideas and I cant wait to get started!!!
But, then again...
Part of me wants to keep this old design...
So, ahem, what do you all think?
 
-caroline

12 comments:

  1. ....
    •Speechless•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still trying to decide if I like it!

      Delete
    2. Did you take that picture?

      Delete
    3. Oh that's cool that you're into coding as well :) Keep playing around and experimenting! At some point you'll want to look into Wordpress or Joomla (I like Joomla better but Wordpress is still very powerful). All of this knowledge will be useful later in life (unlike the algebra I learned in middle school haha) so that's cool. Keep it up Carabelle! :)

      Delete
    4. I most definitely will. :) I have heard of WordPress, but never Joomla. I will have to do a little research on it!m

      Delete
  2. Anonymous29.7.15

    I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    and that picture is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!

    LUV YA GIRLIE!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise!!!!! You are so, so awesome! I love you too♥

      Delete
  3. Wow, that photo looks PROFESSIONAL!! :) And is this your new blog design? 'Cause it's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the design... But it isnt finished yet! Thank you, thank you for complimenting my photo!!

      Delete
  4. Hey :) I followed you again. <3 It was just that there is only a certain amount of blogs I'm allowed to follow (Blogger has a limit, you see) and I was trying to clean up my list of 'blogs I'm following' so that I can follow fresh, new blogs like yours. I'm actually struggling with that, some blogs don't have the option of following...and I wish I could follow as many blogs as I want to... Well, I dunno. I am following some out of date blogs and I need some space for up to date blogs.

    Sorry 'bout that, Caroline. ♥

    -T. x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3