June 4, 2015

My Journey | I have had eczema since I was three months old

Hello there! Wait--hold on.
 
Disclaimer: My last post was about how this is a photography blog and here I am writing about my eczema.
 
So, my sister encouraged me to write about my eczema, I was kinda scared to do this, but here I am writing about it.

 
 
I have had eczema since I was three months old. Really, really bad eczema. We don't exactly know why I have eczema, we hoped I would grow out of it... but here I am thirteen and I still have it and it is just as bad as it ever was.
It's terribly itchy, it hurts, it bleeds... but I know that there's a reason I have this minor physical disability (hey....what else am I supposed to call it?).
I think that God has taught me patience through having eczema.
It looks bad--I've learned to ignore it.
 
Like I said I have had eczema since I was three months old. My mom and I have tried everything from creams to ointments. We started hearing about GAPS and Paleo, and when I was 11 we decided to try it.

 
And I've been jumping between Paleo and GAPS since then. I think it's helped, more internally then externally.
Being grain free has certainly been challenging...
But God's given me an awesome family and great friends to encourage me and help me.
 
A couple months ago I found that a family friend prays for me everyday, I was so encouraged and it almost felt like I could feel her prayers for me every day.
 
 

My main purpose for writing this post was to encourage those of you who experience pain of all sorts.
Remember,
there will be a time when there will be no
pain
and no
suffering.

♥ 

Caroline


2 comments:

  1. I love this Caroline! I really like what you posted about and the bike at the end! I love the new design too!
    Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you, thank you! I have to say that I like that bike too ;)

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3