August 14, 2015

When I Borrow Someone else's Camera

 

Hello, Everybody!

My friend's mom had just gotten a brand new DSLR camera. She knew that I enjoyed photography and let me borrow it for the afternoon (thank you Mrs. Van Tuyl!) I literally had the time of my life using such a nice camera. So, I thought I'd share a few photos that I took. :)
 


 (you know, everyone magically falls fast asleep in their yard)

 
Thank you everyone for reading this post! And special thanks to Mrs. Van Tuyl for letting me use your camera!
 
-caroline
 
 
 
 




6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous -- love your photography! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! you are welcome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Like I said I really enjoyed taking those photos!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOVE YOU!!!! Haha, but yeah, thank you!!!

      Delete

I love it when people comment on my blog, every comment makes my day. So again, thank you, thank you. <3